Residence Permit for Study

Last updated: 23.04.2015 // If you wish to study for longer than three months in Norway, you must apply for a residence permit for students.

Students from Ethiopia can do this once they have been obtained admission to a course with the required maintenance funds.

IMPORTANT: The student places and scholarships are applied for through the national universities and the Embassy has no role in the application or admission to university courses in Norway.

Here you find the forms and documents you need to apply for a study permit - link:

Bookmark and Share